If you are in search of the best baby food companies, we are guessing your quest was launched when you checked the ingredients lists on products you found at your local grocery store.
You would think baby food would be pure, healthy, and wholesome, but all too often, it is loaded with sugars and unwanted additives.
But thankfully, there is a solution. With Hello Yumi, you can have high-quality organic baby food delivered directly to your door.
What is Hello Yumi?
Hello Yumi is an organic baby food delivery company which was founded by a mother named Angela together with her business partner Evelyn. Like you, Angela was troubled by the processed baby foods she found at the supermarket.
Through clinical research, Angela and Evelyn were able to create baby food products which aren’t just healthier, but are actually customized to every stage of your baby’s development. A team of nutritionists and pediatricians review the blends, helping Angela and Evelyn to continue refining their baby food recipes.
Why Choose Hello Yumi?
Here are a few reasons to consider Hello Yumi:
- All baby food from Hello Yumi is made in small batches. Doing so ensures that the food your baby is eating is always freshly blended with attention to detail in every ingredient.
- Hello Yumi is USDA organic. Meeting the high standards of the USDA means that Hello Yumi is protecting your baby’s health and the environment.
- These foods are totally pure and free of unnecessary ingredients. There are never any additives, concentrates or sugars added to these baby food blends. They only contain the dense nutrition of natural, wholesome fruits, veggies, and spices.
- You can get Kosher-certified baby food blends. If you are looking for Kosher-certified food for your baby, you have come to the right place.
- These blends are fiber-rich. By packing their baby food blends with lots of fiber, Hello Yumi has ensured that your baby’s digestive system will absorb the natural sugars from fruits less readily. Not only is this healthier overall, but it should lead to more stable and consistent energy levels. This makes life easier both for your baby and for you.
- Bioavailability is maximized. While Hello Yumi baby food blends contain fiber to reduce sugar absorption, they are formulated to maximize the absorption of healthy nutrients. This is done by pairing nutrients together which are easier for your baby’s body to absorb in conjunction with one another. For example, a blend which is rich in iron also contains ample vitamin C to assist with iron uptake.
- Get a custom plan recommendation. When you contact the company to set up a subscription, you can receive personalized menu recommendations based on your baby’s specific health needs.
- There is a huge selection of flavors and textures available. Hello Yumi creates its baby food blends using over 100 organic ingredients, including vegetables, fruits and spices. By introducing such a wide range of foods to your baby early on, it is less likely that your baby will develop a lot of food aversions.
- Hello Yumi uses a unique texture “staging” system. With regular baby foods, there is an abrupt jump from liquids to textures. To make this transition smoother and reduce aversion issues, the company offers three stages of food textures from smooth to chunky to help your baby adapt.
- Move on from blends to finger foods when your baby is ready. When your baby becomes a toddler, you can order salt-free, rice-free, nutrient dense finger foods that your child will love.
- Wondering how Hello Yumi packages its food? While you might hope for glass containers, the company determined that those would pose potential safety issues. So, Hello Yumi baby food arrives in BPA/BPS-free plastic containers which you can recycle at your curb.
- Hello Yumi’s pricing is affordable, and since there are several different plans to choose from, you can pick the one which is right for you.
What’s on the Menu for Your Baby With Hello Yumi?
Here is a preview of what your baby will be eating with Hello Yumi!
Some of the company’s organic baby food blends include:
- Japanese sweet potato
- Lebanese Lentil Soup
- Triple Berry Pie
- Cran Squash Bowl
- Harvest Soup
- Cran Apple Pie
- Spiced Pear
- Carrot Ginger Porridge
- Broccoli Mash Bowl
- Raspberry Chia Pudding
- Kale & Pear
To give you more of an idea of what some of these flavors are like, here are ingredients for a few of them:
- Triple Berry Pie: Japanese Sweet Potato, Coconut Milk, Blackberries, Raspberries, Blueberries, White Beans, Cinnamon.
- Cran Squash Bowl: Butternut Squash, Cranberry, Apple, White Beans, Pumpkin Seeds.
- Broccoli Mash Bowl: Sweet Potato, Broccoli, Amaranth, Apricot, Flax.
Some of the organic finger foods for toddlers include:
- Carrot Spinach Millet Bites
- Lentil Meatball Bites
- Cubano Bites
- Beet Puffs
Hello Yumi Pricing and Delivery
There are multiple pricing and delivery options for Hello Yumi:
- 1 meal per day: $5/meal, $35/week
- 2 meals per day: $4.54/meal, $55/week
- 3 meals per day: $4.29/meal, $90/week
That’s really affordable, especially given the incredible level of quality you are receiving. These meals will promote healthy development for your baby and will save you a ton of time on meal prep each day.
You receive the shipments once per week on Wednesdays by 9 pm, and shipping is free.
The foods you receive aren’t frozen; they are fresh and ready to enjoy with zero preservatives.
Get Organic Baby Food Delivery Now from Hello Yumi
The first 1,000 days of your baby’s life are critical for healthy development. Give your growing child the most nutritious and delicious foods during this crucial time and enjoy the convenience, flexibility and affordability of organic baby food delivery.