Looking for a toothpaste that can re-mineralize your teeth, but want to avoid fluoride? One product that might fit your needs is Risewell Toothpaste.
Risewell Toothpaste contains hydroxyapatite, an all-natural substance that can reinforce and whiten your teeth.
In this post, we will explain everything you need to know about Risewell Toothpaste. We’ll go over the ingredients, taste, effectiveness, and pros and cons. That way, you can make an informed buying decision.
What is Risewell?
Risewell Toothpaste is a “Japanese-style” toothpaste with a refreshing, natural mint flavor from essential oils.
While Risewell contains a number of natural ingredients, the key active ingredient is hydroxyapatite.
What exactly is hydroxyapatite? It is a synthesized form of the same substance found in your teeth.
The history of hydroxyapatite dates back to the 1970s, when NASA became interested in it as a means of helping astronauts preserve and restore their teeth after suffering zero gravity mineral loss.
Sangi, a company in Japan, decided to pioneer hydroxyapatite toothpaste, releasing Apadent in 1980, the first toothpaste in the world to feature nano-hydroxyapatite.
So, hydroxyapatite toothpaste has been around for decades, and has established a great track record.
Hydroxyapatite Toothpaste Benefits
If you look around, you will find plenty of research to back up the benefits of hydroxyapatite, including:
- Re-mineralizing teeth more effectively than fluoride.
- Improving tooth sensitivity.
- Fighting plaque.
- Stimulating bone growth.
- Whitening teeth.
Hydroxyapatite is non-toxic and does not produce inflammation.
Additionally, hydroxyapatite has the benefit of not being fluoride.
As explained here, fluoride may be a developmental neurotoxin. Additionally, if teeth are exposed to too much fluoride while developing, stains from the fluoride may produce a speckled appearance.
Here is the full list of ingredients in Risewell Toothpaste:
Ingredients: Silica, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Xylitol, Hydroxyapatite, Calcium Carbonate, Propanediol, Potassium Cocoate, Stevia Rebaudiana Extract, Mentha Arvensis (Wild Mint) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia (Cinnamon) Bark Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Gluconate, Menthol, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Erythritol, Xanthan Gum, Eucalyptus Globulus Extract, Illicium Verum (Anise) Extract.
As you can see, there is nothing weird in here. You probably recognize most of these ingredients on sight.
What Does Risewell Taste Like?
Risewell describes the flavor of their toothpaste as “Wild Mint.” The flavor is fresh and natural, and isn’t too strong. The subtle sweetness comes from stevia, sorbitol and erythritol.
Does Risewell Toothpaste Work?
Risewell promises you a clean mouth and a natural, healthy experience, but does it deliver?
You will notice when you are using it that the consistency of the toothpaste is more “smooth” than “gritty.” This should not concern you, however, because the silica and calcium carbonate in the formula are doing a great job scrubbing your teeth. Meanwhile, the xylitol counters unhealthy bacteria.
The other essential oils like wild mint, peppermint, tea tree, cinnamon, thyme, orange, lemon and eucalyptus are not just there for flavoring, but to fight bacteria, fungi and inflammation.
As for the hydroxyapatite, it does a great job producing a sparkling white smile and protecting and reinforcing your enamel.
Pros of Risewell Toothpaste:
- Natural ingredients. This toothpaste contains a blend of healthy, natural safe ingredients for strengthening teeth and killing germs.
- None of the nasty stuff. Risewell contains zero fluoride, parabens, SLS, sulfates, or harsh foaming agents.
- The power of hydroxyapatite. Protect and restore your enamel using the same material your teeth are made of.
- Vegan. None of the ingredients in this toothpaste are derived from animal sources.
- Cruelty-free. This label generally means a product has not been tested on animals.
- Subtle flavor. If you have a hard time using toothpastes with strong flavoring, you will find the subtle, fresh taste of Risewell refreshing and soothing.
- Lasts a long time. A single tube of Risewell Toothpaste can give you up to 3 months of use if you are brushing twice a day.
If you like Risewell toothpaste, be sure to check out their other products, like kids’ toothpaste, mouthwash, floss and mints.
Cons of Risewell Toothpaste:
- Some people do say that their teeth do not feel as smooth as they would like after using this toothpaste, and that perhaps it could use a little more “grit” after all. Most users do not have this complaint, however, so your mileage may vary.
Where to Buy Risewell Toothpaste
Are you ready to experience the best natural toothpaste on the market? Click the link below to order Risewell Toothpaste now. It is time to give your teeth the care and protection they deserve for a bright and healthy smile.