Ever wonder how those career military guys in their 40s manage to keep up with all those young recruits in their 20s?
I’m just over 40, and I started wondering that a while back.
Age. We all feel it sooner or later.
For me, it was definitely sooner. I can remember waking up when I was 30 years old feeling fatigued and run-down even after a full night of sleep and going, “Where did my 20s go?”
Then when you hit 40, you look back on how you felt when you were 30, and say, “I’d do anything to feel like that for a day.”
Recently, I was hanging out with a buddy I hadn’t seen in a while, an Air Force guy I used to live next to. He’s in his mid-50s, and he’s in ridiculous shape—as in ridiculously amazing. The guy is fit as a fiddle, bursting with energy.
“Jeff,” I said the last time I saw him, “You’re in better shape in your 50s than I was in high school!”
And then I asked him the question that changed my life.
His answer is going to change your life.
I asked him, “How do you do it?”
And then he told me his secret … a nutrition-packed health drink called Patriot Power Greens.
Want to try Patriot Power Greens for free? Right now there is a special, limited-time trial offer for PlanetOrganics readers. Scroll down to the bottom for details!
What Is Patriot Power Greens?
Simply put, Patriot Power Greens is one of the best greens supplement on the market right now. It’s a green drink powder which comes in a little jar and gives you 30 heaping servings of delicious green goodness. Each serving contains the concentrated nutrition of a whopping 40 fruits and vegetables.
That’s right … 40. Eat your heart out, V8!
That’s not all either. Patriot Power Greens also contains 10 probiotic strains and 6 digestive enzymes.
Get It The Same Quality For Less With Organifi Green Juice
Patriot Power Greens was invented by Patriot Health Alliance in conjunction with an Air Force Veteran named Dr. Lane Sebring, M.D.
If his name sounds familiar, it might be because you’ve caught him on NPR or the evening news.
Naturally this stuff has made its rounds in the Air Force and the other military branches. Active-duty and veteran service members of all ages are swearing by its benefits—just like my friend Jeff.
I can’t tell you the difference Patriot Power Greens made for me when I started taking it. The first thing I noticed was that I was sleeping a lot more soundly at night and I was actually waking up feeling energetic each morning.
And then the other benefits started to kick in.
I started experiencing less indigestion after big meals. My blood pressure and cholesterol levels improved. My sore joints started hurting less. I regained some mobility in my knees. My mind sharpened. I started exercising more and finally losing weight. I even noticed that my complexion brightened up a bit.
Can I prove it was Patriot Power Greens that did it? No, but it’s Occam’s razor. I started drinking this stuff on a daily basis, and that’s when all these improvements started.
Plus, the science is there. These are all inflammation-fighting ingredients which are rich in antioxidants.
Curbing oxidative damage and chronic inflammation is the key to staving off the effects of age.
I have additional evidence too in the form of my father. He’s an old vet himself. He noticed I was finally getting into shape, and he asked me what I was doing to make a difference. I told him, and he started taking Patriot Power Greens.
Since then, he says his arthritis symptoms have gone way down. He’s even been going out with me on some of my morning walks and runs. This is the best I’ve seen him doing in years. I notice his memory is better too.
Patriot Power Greens Ingredients
Here is exactly what you get in each serving of Patriot Power Greens:
- Sea vegetables and greens: Organic spirulina algae, Kombu seaweed, Nori seaweed, Wakame seaweed: 1,067 mg .
- Organic fruits and vegetables: Apple, kale, broccoli, spinach, carrot, parsley, beet, green cabbage, blueberry, raspberry, strawberry, tomato: 667 mg.
- Beet juice powder: 333 mg.
- Goji berry: 67 mg.
- Amla fruit extract: 67 mg.
- Acai: 67 mg.
- Organic chicory inulin: 2,333 mg.
… Plus 67 mg of an array of probiotics and digestive enzymes all designed to reinforce your digestive health.
This beverage is sweetened, but not with sugar. A combination of acai berry, apple juice and goji berry juice is used instead. This keeps the total calorie count down to just 10 per serving, and it keeps the beverage healthy and wholesome.
Wondering what organic chicory inulin is good for?
Inulin provides the beverage with a smooth texture, keeping it from being powdery or gritty. It has some health benefits too, improving the bacteria profile in your colon, reducing cholesterol, and preventing constipation.
What Patriot Power Greens Does Not Contain
Patriot Power Greens contains none of the following:
- GMO of any kind
- Other heavy metals
- Harmful bacteria
There is also no barley or wheat grass. Yes, wheat grass is nutritious, but it also can cause side effects for some users, including headaches and nausea. Raw wheat grass can also be contaminated by pathogens. So it is best that they left it out.
Plus, this spares Patriot Power Greens from having a grassy flavour like so many other green powders on the market (yuck). Instead, it has a pleasant sweet, fruity flavor.
What You Get When You Order Patriot Power Greens
The folks who make Patriot Power Greens really go above and beyond to make sure you get the most out of using the supplement. That’s why when you order Patriot Power Greens today, you get:
- Patriot Power Greens supplement
- Free Special Report #1: How To Look And Feel 10 Years Younger … In Just 10 Days
- Free Special Report #2: Government Health Advice That Could Land You In A Nursing Home
- Free Special Report #3: 5 Delicious Smoothies For A Quick Energy Boost
… Plus, every purchase of Patriot Power Greens supports the U.S. military. How awesome is that?
Patriot Power Greens Pros and Cons
- Patriot Power Greens contains nutrition from 40 fruits and vegetables along with 10 probiotic strains and 6 digestive enzymes.
- This product was developed by an Air Force veteran who went onto become an M.D.
- The supplement is free of allergens, heavy metals, and filler ingredients which commonly show up in competing powders.
- Patriot Power Greens has a smooth consistency and a delicious flavor. It is not grassy or earthy. It is fruity and sweet, but contains no sugar.
- Your purchase includes 3 special reports (worth almost $40 collectively) completely free of charge.
- When you buy Patriot Power Greens, a part of your purchase goes to support our nation’s brave men and women in the armed forces.
- There is a 100% money back guarantee and a free trial (see below)!
- I’m not going to lie. This stuff isn’t cheap. But it is also the last powdered greens supplement you are ever going to need.
- If you are looking for a powdered greens supplement which contains wheat grass or soy, this isn’t it.
- You only are getting around 5 grams per serving. That being said, what is in them is amazing.
Both my dad and I have been taking Patriot Power Greens for several months now, and we are both feeling fantastic. Working out with my dad and just hanging out around the house is like being with a guy who has aged backwards ten years. I feel like I’ve knocked off about twenty years myself!
If you’re ready to experience the age-defying effects of Patriot Power Greens for yourself, you could not have picked a better time.
Right now, there is a special free offer for this outstanding supplement. Act today, and you can claim 7 free sample packets of Patriot Power Greens. This deal comes with the three special reports I mentioned before and a 100% money back guarantee on the shipping and handling.
That means you can try Patriot Power Greens at absolutely zero risk. You have nothing to lose, and everything to gain.
It’s time to take back your youth, your energy, your vitality—and your life.
Whether you’re a senior like my dad, you’re middle-aged like me, or you’re a young guy or gal who wants to stay in peak health, Patriot Power Greens is the fountain of youth in a jar.
2018 Update: We have now tested 5 other brands of ‘Super Greens’. If price is not a concern, continue with PPG. But if you want think you can get the same results for less from a few of these brands…