Can Nerve Renew Help Relieve Your Neuropathy Pain Naturally?
If you’re suffering from neuropathy, you know all too well what it’s like to be in a state of constant discomfort. You’ll suffer from tingling in the hands, feet and legs, and these three key areas may even start to go numb.
In my case, I started experiencing left limb numbness frequently after a surfing accident. It started in my lower leg and foot area but quickly worked all the way up to my neck.
This type of pain was completely new to me and I was very concerned. My doctor informed me that balance and coordination may be reduced, and it’s not uncommon to have pain or a burning sensation. She suggested some prescription medications that could help but of course, I wanted to do my own research before taking that step. I was surprised to find that there were several studies on natural supplements that have been shown to be effective in treating neuropathy pain. My research quickly led me to a product called Nerve Renew that included most of these supplements in one blend.
Nerve Renew takes the complex issue of neuropathy and helps improve a sufferer’s well-being. Nutritional support is important, and the best supplements for nerve damage should contain key ingredients and vitamins for nerve pain.
When using Nerve Renew, you’ll be using a formula that has a 1 – 2 punch that is clinically proven to reduce your neuropathy pain.
Is Nerve Renew FDA approved? No, but you’ll find that most of the ingredients in Nerve Renew have been approved by the FDA.
Nerve Renew Ingredients
The secret to Nerve Renew’s potency comes from these key natural ingredients with enhanced absorption:
- Vitamin B1. Benfotiamine (Vitamin B1) has been shown to be key to the success of this product. Many supplements opt for thiamine, which is slower and more difficult for the body to absorb. Benfotiamine has been shown to absorb faster and more efficiently in the membranes of cells. Offering lower toxicity levels, this ingredient has been shown to produce no side effects after 20 years of usage.
- Vitamin B2. An ingredient that is meant to help balance the levels of B vitamins in the body. Vitamin B2 deficiencies can also lead to lower levels of folate, B6 and B12 vitamins.
- Vitamin B6. Each serving contains 400% of your daily value for B6. Studies have shown that this ingredient, when taken in small dosages, can also benefit nerve health. The key to taking B6 is that when dosages exceed 100mg per day, the vitamin can have adverse side effects on a person’s nerves.
- Vitamin B12. Vitamin B12 is present in the form of Methyl B12. When administered in high dosages, this ingredient has been able to stimulate nerve regeneration in the body. Alternative products use cyanocobalamin instead of methylcobalamine.
- R-Alpha Lipoic Acid. A stabilized version of the acid which is known for its strong antioxidant effects. The stable version of this ingredient is 12 times more effective than the non-stable version. The acid has also been linked to higher efficiency when transporting glucose. For anyone who is suffering from diabetic neuropathy, R-Alpha Lipoic Acid is extremely beneficial.
- Vitamin D. Patients who are suffering from nerve damage relating to diabetic neuropathy were found to have improved symptoms after taking Vitamin D over the short-term. The patients were able to relieve their nerve pain. If Vitamin D levels are too low, studies have shown that it can lead to increased joint and muscle pain on its own. Sufficient levels of Vitamin D are recommended for anyone suffering from neuropathy pain.
When you look into the company behind Nerve Renew, you’ll find that all of the ingredients are sourced from 100% natural sources.
The ingredients have all been tested for purity, quality and potency using near infrared testing.
Quality tests have also been performed to ensure that none of the ingredients have been contaminated with toxic materials, pesticides or heavy metals.
The company has also used the same dosage levels of all ingredients as found in the clinical studies listed on their site. Through proper dosing and quality ingredients, it’s possible to replicate the results of the clinical studies on a wide scale.
Quality control scientists will be available during every step of the process. The scientist will double check and sign off of the quality of the ingredients to have a clear record of the quality of each batch of Nerve Renew. The manufacturing process meets or exceeds the standards of the US government. The facility where the product is produced meets GMP standards, and the facility will undergo two audits per year by a third-party.
Freshness and potency are improved thanks to a rapid sealing process.
Growers and suppliers have been working for the company for years, and these close relationships are able to guarantee product safety and ingredient freshness. Disintegration and dissolution tests are performed on each ingredient to ensure the efficiency of the ingredient to be absorbed into the intestines and stomach.
But that’s not all. Nerve Renew contains a lot of vitamins for nerve pain, but a proprietary blend of ingredients has also been included.
These key ingredients include:
- Feverfew Extract. There have been numerous clinical studies that have shown Feverfew extract can relieve pain and also combat inflammation.
- Oat Straw Extract. Neuropathy itching occurs due to damage sustained by the outside layer of skin. Oat straw extract helps to soothe the itchy skin, allowing for greater overall comfort for neuropathy sufferers.
- Passionflower Extract. Anxiety and stress are common – especially when you’re dealing with a lot of pain and discomfort. Passionflower extract is able to reduce the anxiety and pain you’re feeling.
- Skullcap Extract. An ingredient that is highly recommended for someone that has neuropathy. Skullcap extract promotes improved blood flow to the brain. The effect that is has on the central nervous system is almost tranquilizing.
When you start using Nerve Renew, you may start noticing a measurable difference in your neuropathy pain in as little as one week. The product works at a different rate for every person, and it’s recommended that you give Nerve Renew a minimum of three months to see if it works for your pain.
People from across the country have used Nerve Renew with great success.
But if you need more proof that this product works, just take a look at some of the key studies on ingredients found in Nerve Renew.
You won’t find clinical studies performed on Nerve Renew, but you will find studies done on the individual ingredients that are found in it. There are over 20 clinical studies that back these key ingredients, and a few of the studies, include:
- K Yamazaki – 1994: methyl-B12 found to promote regeneration of nerve terminals that were degenerating.
- G Winkler – 1999: benfotiamine, or Vitamin B1, was shown to have beneficial therapeutic effects on all three groups in a study. The group with the highest amount of Vitamin B1 has the most significant improvement.
- T Watanabe – 1994: Vitamin B12 was found to promote nerve regeneration when administered at ultra-high dosage levels.
- L Andore – 2000: R-Alpha Lipoic Acid was used as an antioxidant therapy that improved and has the potential to prevent diabetic neuropathy.
- A. Gries – 1997: R-Alpha Lipoic Acid was found to be safe, when used over a three-week period, at reducing the symptoms associated with diabetic peripheral neuropathy.
These are just a few of the many clinical studies on the ingredients found in Nerve Renew. We’ve found studies on the oral treatment of R-Alpha Lipoic Acid which was found to improve the symptoms of neuropathy greatly.
Nerve Renew User Reviews
Nerve Renew Side Effects
The good news is that the side effects are virtually non-existent. With that said, each person may react differently so monitor any changes you notice during your supplementation. Since 2011, studies have shown that there were no reports of negative side effects when using Nerve Renew at even high dosages.
The ingredients are safe, and the FDA has not put a ceiling on how much Vitamin B1 and B12 you can have.
Nerve Renew comes with a one-year guarantee. If you find that the product does not improve your neuropathy, you can return it for your money back.
Where to Buy Nerve Renew?
If you’re ready to put the pain and discomfort of neuropathy behind you, it’s time to give Nerve Renew a try. You can purchase this product directly from the manufacturer, and you have one year to return the product if it doesn’t work for you. If you see the product online at Amazon.com or Walmart.com you might want to reconsider before ordering. The manufacturer only sells the product directly from their official website. This is in order to ensure product quality and avoid knock-offs.
Some patients have noticed an improvement in their neuropathy in as little as a week thanks to the quality and quick-acting formula.
For best results, it’s recommended that you continue taking Nerve Renew for three months or more. The formula will reach its highest potential after three months of usage.