Lorene's Produce Picks
BEER & WINE
Chicken and Strawberry Salad
What You Need
• 1 tablespoon sugar
• 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
• 1 tablespoon water
• 1/8 teaspoon salt
• 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
• 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
• 4 cups torn romaine lettuce
• 4 cups arugula
• 2 cups quartered strawberries
• 1/3 cup vertically sliced red onion
• 12 ounces skinless, boneless chicken breast, cooked & sliced
• 2 tablespoons unsalted cashews, halved ½ cup
• Crumbled goat cheese
How You Make It
To prepare dressing, combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl. Gradually drizzle in oil, stirring constantly with a whisk. To prepare salad, combine romaine and next 4 ingredients (through chicken) in a bowl; toss gently. Place about 2 cups chicken mixture on each of 4 plates. Top each serving with 1 1/2 teaspoons cashews and 2 tablespoons cheese. Drizzle about 4 teaspoons dressing over each serving.
Bamboo Cutting/Serving Board
Unit: 1 ea.
Simply Organic Roasted Turkey Gravy
Unit: .85 oz.
Wholly Wholesome 8 Inch Apple Pie
Unit: 1 ea.
Term and Conditions
Organic Delivery Articles
Join Our Mailing List: