Lorene's Produce Picks
BEER & WINE
Cucumber, Tomato and Red Onion Salad
What You Need
• 1/4 small red onion, cut into thin slices
• 1/2 cucumber, cut into 1/3-inch dice
• 1 pound Early Girl Tomatoes, cut into 1/3-inch dice
• 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
• 1/4 cup basil-infused olive oil
• Arugula bed
• Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
How You Make It
In a small bowl, soak the onion slices in icy cold water for 15 minutes. Remove from the water and pat dry. In a large bowl, add the onions, cucumbers and tomatoes and toss to combine. Top the arugula. In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil and salt and pepper, to taste. Pour over the salad and serve immediately.
Amy's - Mushroom & Olive Pizza
Unit: 13 oz.
Mary's Organic Boneless Skinless Breast
Unit: 1 lb.
Rudi's Multigrain Oat Bread
Unit: 20 oz.
Term and Conditions
Organic Delivery Articles
Join Our Mailing List: