Lorene's Produce Picks
BEER & WINE
Yellow Squash Ribbons with Red Onion and Parmesan
What You Need
• 4 medium yellow squash (about 1 1/2 pounds)
• 1 teaspoon olive oil
• 1 cup thinly vertically sliced red onion
• 1 garlic clove, minced
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
• 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
• 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shaved fresh Parmesan cheese
How You Make It
Using a vegetable peeler, shave squash into ribbons to measure 5 cups. Discard seeds and core of squash. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add squash, onion, and garlic; cook 4 minutes or until onion is tender, gently stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Add salt, red pepper, and black pepper, and toss gently to combine. Sprinkle with cheese.
Unit Of Measure
BelGioioso Parmesan Cheese Wedge
Pacific Organic Chicken Broth
Unit: 32 oz.
Van's International Blueberry Waffles
Unit: 8.5 oz.
Grown Right - Jellied Cranberry Sauce
Unit: 14 oz.
Term and Conditions
Organic Delivery Articles
Join Our Mailing List: