Lorene's Produce Picks
BEER & WINE
Grilled Veggie Kebabs
What You Need
• wooden skewers
• 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
• 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
• 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
• 3 garlic cloves, minced
• 1 teaspoon kosher salt
• 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
• 1 red onion, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
• 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
• 1 pound eggplant, cut into 3/4-inch slices
• 3 small zucchini, cut into 3/4-inch slices
• 1 Pint cherry tomatoes
How You Make It
Soak skewers in water 30 minutes. Whisk together olive oil and next 5 ingredients. Thread onion and remaining ingredients onto skewers; brush vegetables generously with marinade. Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (400°), turning occasionally, 10 to 12 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Alvarado Sprouted Multi Grain Bread
Unit: 24 oz.
CASCADIAN FARMS- Sweet Peas
Unit: 1 ea.
Newman's Own Microwave Popcorn w/ Butter
Unit: 9 oz.
Term and Conditions
Organic Delivery Articles
Join Our Mailing List: