Lorene's Produce Picks
BEER & WINE
Baked Crab Dip
What You Need
• 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
• 2 cups (16 ounces) Sour Cream
• crabmeat, flaked
• 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
• 4 green onions, thinly sliced
• Unsliced sourdough bread loaves
• Additional sliced green onions, optional
• Assorted crackers
How You Make It
In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sour cream; mix well. Fold in crab, cheese and onions. Cut the top third off of bread; carefully hollow out bottom, leaving 1-in. shells. Cube removed bread and top; set aside. Spoon crab mixture into bread bowl. Place on baking sheet. Place reserved bread cubes in a single layer around bread bowl. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until the dip is heated through. Garnish with green onions if desired. Serve with toasted bread cubes and crackers.
Organic Valley Sharp Cheddar
Unit: 8 oz.
Alvarado Wheat Raisin Bagels
Unit: 6 pack
Woodstock Farms Organic Granulated Sugar
Unit: 24 oz.
Term and Conditions
Organic Delivery Articles
Join Our Mailing List: