MyPlanet | View Cart | Lorene's Produce Picks | Recipes
 



 
Wallaby Raspberry Low Fat Yogurt
Item #: 30617901013
Wallaby Yogurt is a pure and all-natural organic product fashioned after Australian yogurts which have smoother consistencies and more subtle flavors than yogurts in the United States. Their product is sweetened with organic evaporated cane juice and contains no artificial flavors, colors, or thickeners.
Unit: 6 oz.
Reg:$1.57
Qty:
 
They prepare Wallaby Yogurt through a slow batch cooking process which creates a creamy texture naturally. They use higher percentages of premium organic fruit than other yogurts.

Wallaby Yogurt is blended, low in acidity, and contains live and active Acidophilus, Bifidus, Bulgaricus, and Thermophilus cultures which are naturally beneficial to your digestive tracts and immune system.

DETAILS: 95% ORGANIC, CONTAINS SUGAR

INGREDIENTS: organic cultured pasteurized reduced fat milk, organic raspberries, organic evaporated cane juice, locust bean gum, pectin, natural flavor, and live active cultures (l. acidophilus, l. bulgaricus, s.thermophilus, bifidus)

Nutritional Facts Serving Size 1 Container Amount Per Serving Calories 150 Fat Cal. 25 % Daily Value * Total Fat 2.5g 4% Saturated Fat 1.5g 8% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 15mg 5% Sodium 75mg 3% Total Carb. 25g 8% Fiber 0g 0% Sugars 19g Protein 7g Vitamin A 2% · Vitamin C 4% Calcium 25% · Iron 6%

 
Weekly Specials
BelGioioso Parmesan Cheese Wedge
Unit: 8 oz.
Reg: $5.39
Sale: $4.85


Tea's Tea Large Pure Green
Unit: 67.6 oz.
Reg: $6.39
Sale: $5.70


Mary's Organic Whole Fryer
Unit: 3 lb.
Reg: $13.59

Back To Top
About Us  FAQ  eScrip  Term and Conditions  Contact Us  Press Room  Organic Delivery Articles 
Join Our Mailing List: